About Dr. McCasland
Dr. McCasland was born in Memphis, raised in Bono, and graduated from Westside High School. She then graduated summa cum laude from Arkansas State University (Jonesboro). After ASU, she began her medical education at the University of Tennessee Medical School in Memphis.
At the University of Tennessee, she completed her internal medicine residency, and an additional year as chief resident. She then completed her rheumatology fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. McCasland is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. She was chosen as a top doctor by Castle Connelly in 2015.
Dr. McCasland, her husband, three boys, and their beloved golden retrievers live in Craighead County.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- International Society Clinical Densitometry
- Alpha Omega Alpha (Medical Honors Society)
- American College of Rheumatology
- American Medical Association